10/04/2008

Overheard

2.00am Tunbridge Wells. I was woken by an accent that was so posh it sounded like he had a pyroclast scraping up and down his throat with each vowel.

Boy: What a totally maaaad night! Henry was annihalated! HA, I'm pretty smashed too!
Girl: Yeah....
Boy: YeeAAHH! WOOOO! What a night! YeAAHH! So you as smashed as me Jenny?
Girl: No.....cold.
(I presume boy is now hugging her or playfighting)
Girl: Not THAT cold.
Boy: So......you like my new leather jacket? Awesome huh?
Girl: Hmmm
BOY: Guess how much it cost!?!
Girl: Don't care.
Boy: Go on! Guess!
Girl: I really don't care.
Boy: Go on!
Girl: No.
Boy Two HUNdred and seventy pounds!
Girl: ....I recognise that....Ha! No it didn't!....My brother tried it on late night shopping. Its from River Island!
Boy: No it isn't! Check out the lining!
Girl: It's the same lining!

No comments: